Billy Resilience! – Our Challenges Have Made Us Stronger
“What we do today is what matters most.” — Buddha
Billy Community Visioning Gathering – March 25–26, 2023
Online at the Billy Village, and in-person at San Francisco AIDS Foundation
Join us as we come together to celebrate our success, visualize who we want to be, and plan for our future.
Come see how and why, after forty years, we are still here!
Online activities: Morning Heart Circles and fun Saturday evening events.
Both (hybrid): Visioning both days with workshops & discussions.
In-person activities: SF AIDS Foundation hosted/free dinner, on Saturday.
Pajama-party/sleep-over with SF Billy hosts, Saturday.
NOTE: Even though there is no required fee to attend, registration is still necessary for everyone.
In-person registration will close on March 20th. If you plan to attend any portion in-person, you must register to be included on the physical roster. This is necessary for coordination with the SF AIDS Foundation, the dinner, access to the building, etc.
Online attendees may register up until the day before the gathering (March 24th).
Sponsored by the Billy Board of Directors with support from the San Francisco AIDS Foundation 50-Plus Network
To help/volunteer, please contact the coordinator:
Terry (Tair) Miller
COVID Protocol for in-person participation
In-person protocol was not included with the gathering announcement. We wanted to wait to see how the city wide changes released on March 1, which would impact the AIDS Foundation’s requirements. After careful consideration, below are our COVID Protocol agreements for in-person attendees.
In-Person Attendance – COVID Protocol Agreements for The Visioning Gathering 2023
- COVID Vaccinations (up to date) are required for attendance.
- Masking will not be required, but is recommended.
- Respect that some people may wish to wear a mask and socially distance themselves. If in doubt, ask them. As always, we can show love in our community by respecting and honoring our differences.
- Any COVID like symptoms, coughing, fever, etc. or recent exposure to someone with COVID, please stay home. You may attend online at the Billy Village.
- Individual responsibility means we each get to make our own decision about personal safety including whether to attend this gathering in-person. If our agreements don’t work with your personal boundaries of self care, please come to the online Billy Village where you will be joyfully welcomed.
- Circumstances and requirements can and do sometimes change.
Additionally, note that the in-person dinner will be at a public restaurant, where masks are not required. If you are staying with a San Francisco host, check with them individually for their safety requirements.